PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information”.
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
– “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
– “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
– “Web beacons”, “tags”, and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
– The Site is based on a “Wordpress” platform. WordPress collects Device Information to produce reports and statistics of site traffic, pages visits, etc.
– The WordPress platform we use is hosted on “GoDaddy” who provides all our hosting, domain, security and email services.
– Our email service is enchance by “Google”. Whenever an email is received by GoDaddy via one of our forms, it gets forwarded via a Google proxy to a specified “Gmail” account which provides better email management. Both GoDaddy and Gmail accounts have singular access by the owner of the Site and no other individual has access to this data.
Additionally when you wish to make contact through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, name of your project, when you want it delivered, its urgency, in which country and city you are based, further details and specific information for your project (so we can plan and deliver what is asked from us. We refer to this information as “Project Information”.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We use the Project Information that we collect generally to plan ahead and deliver in time the requirements set by each customer’s project which has been submitted through the Site. Additionally, we use this Project Information to:
– Communicate with you; (as further details might be required)
– Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud;
– We might share your information with one of our partners/third parties that their services might be more suitable for your needs. This will not happen unless there is a prior writter approval from yourselves via our communication.
-The site uses a mailing service for sending out occasionally email campaigns for providing you with information, updates or adverts relating to our services. We will ask you if you want to be a part of this through our communication and you will not be added automatically.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
We will not user the Device Information or Project Information for marketing purposes, unless you agree to it via our communication. There is also the option to unsubscribe at any time automatically or by contacting us.
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. For example, we use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site — you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
We might also share your personal information with one or more of our partners/third parties that might be a better fit for your project requirements. Before we do this we will need to have your written consent via email,and you will always know beforehand with which partner/third party we are going to share your information.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by using the links below:
– Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
– Google: https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
– Bing: https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
DO NOT TRACK
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below. We do not offer the functionality for you to have and account at the moment, but if we offer this in the future, you will be able to login and amend any of your personal information.
Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill our commitment for your project to you, or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
When you contact us for a quote or a general query via a form through the Site, we will maintain your Project Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
The Site is not intended for individuals under the age of 16.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at in**@ni*********.com